Since 1973, Precious Plate has provided exceptional, selective electroplating services by continually adapting and improving electroplating equipment and processes to the specific needs of a wide variety of manufacturers. Our electroplating equipment and selective processes can deposit precious metals with extreme selectivity, thus reducing the amount of precious metal used and the cost to customers.
ISO 9001:2008 / TS 16949:2009 / ISO 14001:2004 ensures quality plating services
Precious Plate is certified to the ISO 9001:2008/TS 16949:2009/ISO 14001:2004 quality management and environmental standards. We provide fully documented and traceable electroplating processes and are committed to minimizing our environmental impact. These standards, along with an experienced staff with decades of electroplating experience, ensure that your specifications are met.
Precious Plate recognizes the importance of conducting business and managing environmental issues in a responsible manner. We are committed to minimizing our environmental impact. We use the following principles to guide our efforts:
- Comply with environmental regulations
- Conduct operations in an environmentally sound manner
- Apply the principles of "reduce, reuse, recycle" whenever possible
- Promote environmental responsibility among employees
- Pursue continuous improvement in our environmental performance
- Ensure review of objectives and targets
- Communicate our environmental policies, practices and impacts
- Conduct operations in a manner that minimizes pollution impacts to water, air and land resources and monitor those impacts based on established objectives and targets
Contact Precious Plate today to learn more about our selective electroplating services and our dedication to quality and the environment.